Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zumba

Went to my first zumba class in months and it was awesome! There were some high impact moves I couldn't do since my right knee still hurts from that snowboarding injury but otherwise it took no time for me to get back into the groove. I do have to say the one thing I missed the most when we stopped going to the gym was zumba. It may not be hardcore enough to burn inches, as B suggests (he prefers the more rigorous BodyAttack), but I think it's a good start. I worked up a good sweat and my sore legs tell me it's just what I need to slowly get back on track. And the sauna was a treat - I haven't felt so refreshed for awhile. Can't wait to hit the gym for zumba again!!

1 comment:

  1. I need it too... It's the third time in the past 2 months i've been asked if i was pregnant...

    ReplyDelete