Monday, July 15, 2013

monday blues

Woke up to sad sad news of the passing away of Glee star Cory - Finn was, without a doubt, one of the most charming characters on the show and it's hard to imagine watching the upcoming seasons knowing he won't be there anymore. RIP Cory and hang in there Lea!
 
I wonder if that's the reason why I'm especially short of patience today - it was so vexing to talk to miss bossy who is so hopelessly inept at communicating effectively.  I have no problem being part of the team and have work delegated to me, but at the very least, be clear about what you want done and how you want it done - and be consistent about it!  Don't change your mind every hour and tell me something different... I wish I had a recorder in my cubicle that I can play back all her nonsense.  Or maybe it's just monday blues, after a weekend of food and stress overload, only temporarily relieved by an afternoon nap and a few games of LoL?

1 comment:

  1. dear Moose,
    cheer up~ we still got some cheese and wine to enjoy this week~ let me know when we start de-stressing!!
    mh

    ReplyDelete