Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beautiful Eyes

My thoughtful future-sister-in-law got me the Naked Eye kit from Too Faced for Christmas - and I love it!!  I've been able to make use of this palette almost every single day - since the colors are mostly neutral, it goes with basically everything.


My favorite shade is the one in the middle - "satin sheets" - although I wear "pink cheeks" a lot too.  It's got an instant brightening effect that magically transform my look from chronically tired to wide awake and perky.



And now that I've experimented with these color combinations, I've been a little bit more adventurous with my makeup based on the concepts I had learned from the instruction cards included.  This kit is every girl's beauty must-have!


 And this is the perfect flirty pink to go with the naked eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment