Monday, December 27, 2010

Stubbe Truffles

How can any Holiday festivities be complete without chocolate? 

 

This gorgeous box of chocolate truffles was a gift to B and since he doesn't have the same passion for chocolate like I do, he generously shared it with me.  

 

Stubbe is a local chocolatier that I have never heard of until now, but I have to say, some of the truffles are even more scrumptious than the ones from Godiva - especially after their recent menu revamp. (I mean, come on!! Discontinuing the cognac truffle was a big mistake, and now they've done away with the sugar-crusted raspberry truffle too??)

 

This is one of my favorites - buckwheat honey truffle - a milk chocolate outer shell with a dark ganache center.  The other was the blood orange truffle.  Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment