Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Perfect Pair

What's better than a great cup of coffee and a treat to lift the spirits when the work day is starting to get to you?  These ones made the perfect pair this morning:

 

I found these exquisite cookies from none other than my favorite Walmart - the one in Buffalo!  For one it's cheaper even before we factor in the exchange rate.  More importantly, they have so many goodies that we've only found states-side!  Case in point: Milano cookies - in strawberry flavor - absolutely delicious!


Starbucks' VIA instant coffee was - like they advertise - just as good as a fresh cuppa java from the store.  Well, almost just as good.  I like my coffee strong so this Italian Roast was prefect for me.  The only thing I don't like is all the coffee ground at the bottom of the cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment