Saturday, November 26, 2011

Freebie from Clinique :)

I got a little postcard in the mail from the Bay inviting me for a free consultation and a little something to practice with after they teach you how to use their product - but when I dropped by the Clinique Counter today I was told that I needed an appointment but they were fully booked for the day.  So rather than a mini-makeover where she could show me how to use this little compact, the sales lady offered to let me walk away with the eyeshadow palette without having to sit through the sales pitch -
 There were 2 colorways to choose from but the neutral shades seemed to be too bland and would probably look better on someone with a cooler undertone - whereas this combination of cool colors would probably work better on my warm undertone.  I love the way they have little labels below the shade to suggest where on the eyelid the color should be placed.  I don't know if I will make any use of it though - I do have quite a few eyeshadow palettes that I am using with similar shades, so maybe it'll get passed on to someone who would get more fun out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment