Saturday, January 7, 2012

blessed

This past week has been filled with so much fun with my dear friends (from school, from work, from random fated meetings through other wonderful friends) that just went to remind me how blessed I am to have so many people who I love and care about (and evidently they feel the same too - otherwise I can't really explain why they'd put up with me for all these times...)

I've got this song stuck in my head and it reminds me of my dear friends every time - especially the part where the singer insists to be there to lift your spirits, just like how my friends always manage to help me re-adjust my thinking so that I can see the silver linings!  So I'd like to dedicate it to you, my dear friends, especially Michelle and Diana :)







My heart's a stereo - it beats for you so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note, oh-oh~
Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low
'cause this melody is meant for you - to sing along to my stereo!

2 comments:

  1. To my dear friend Moose,
    Never forget that you are an awesome person, anyone is lucky to have you as a friend!
    ellaHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, we do not "put up" with you, we completely adore you and love having you around. Why wouldn't we?? You are wonderful and I love you with all my heart, I can't remember a time that I didn't know you, and I would be completely missing out if you were not in it now.

    BIG HUG,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete