Saturday, November 21, 2009

Moose in Leather Jacket

Thanks to Andy and Michelle who accompanied me to Danier to exchange my white leather bomber for a more fitted and stylish black lambskin jacket - the one on the flyer that I've been eyeing but in black because black is so much more flattering and never goes out of style. I have had a hard time peeling it off because it's so comfy and chic!! And the weather these few days are just perfect for wearing leather jackets, so even if Andy suggested that I stick with jeans I'm going to try to pull it off with dress pants this week.

We had some time to kill before Andy got off work so we went shopping on the other side of the Heartland strip - Garage there has a pretty good sale going on!! Prices were already slashed and on top of that all red-tagged items were buy one get one free!! Sizes are quite limited and I had a harder time finding something that might fit, but Michelle who wears size 0 had plenty to choose from. I ended up with 4 tops for less than $20 - what a steal!! I just love finding deals and bargains and all the more when there's someone who shares the excitement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment