Monday, November 2, 2009

time for a new blog

so I attempted to log onto my old geocities site today in hopes of finding an old recipe and some pictures, but alas, that site has been CLOSED DOWN!!





that just goes to show how often I updated my last blog. My last site was a cozy little place called the "CooKiE JaR", where I had posted some tried and true recipes (most of which were for various kinds of cookies) along with some pictures of some of the stuff I've cooked (or rather, baked) including all the birthday cakes I've done for my family up until I got too lazy to update.

Nonetheless, it's "out with the old and in with the new", and I'm no longer known as the cookie monster around here and now B has been affectionately calling me a moose, so I thought it would be appropriate to call my new blog something else: "ooh it's a moose!" Definitely smarter than the "CooKiE JaR: ReDux", right?

My hope is that this new blog will chronicle my ups and downs, my thoughts and my rants, and any other random things that may cross my mind. Mostly the downs because I'm usually too busy enjoying the moment when I'm up there, as B complained rightly that I only complained about him in my last blog. And probably a lot about food because that seems to be what I'm most passionate about, and sweet things to eat are thought of VERY often. So let's see how this one turns out!!



By the way...
This is me on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment