- 1 canned corn kernels, drained (I used Del Monte Summer Crisp - hence the name)
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small roma tomato, seeds removed, diced
- 1 baby cucumber, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 thai chili peppers (small red pointy ones), seeds removed, finely chopped – be careful handling these as they burn (skin, eyes, nose, whatever they come into contact with)!!
- A squeeze of kraft sundried tomato and oregano dressing (1 tbspn?) - I think it would be nice to add some lime juice but I didn’t have any on hand so I used this instead.
Mix everything in a bowl, then add enough mayo to coat mixture (3 -4 tbsp?) and freshly ground pepper to taste. Refrigerate overnight.