Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Déjà vu?

Oui, I am at the reception again today. Not very exciting, today being Remembrance Day so there was no mail to sort and I have not had a single visitor yet. Which is good, because then I can concentrate on my stuff.


We had so much fun last night, Michelle and I, doing Zumba and shopping after. Our Zumba instructor Jewel rocked (like always) and I just loved the music. She pulls off the moves with such ease and style but I always feel like when I try the same moves it must look weird and awkwardly funny. (Think Night at the Roxbury funny.) Towards the end of the class she divided us into two groups and had a street-style dance-off - totally hilarious and absolutely the most outrageous but fun thing I've done in a long time. The only thing I have to quip about is these two ladies who barged in right in front of us after class has started, blocking the view so I had no clue what Jewel was doing up there at the stage, and kept moving back onto us regardless of which direction we were supposed to be moving to. Several times I almost got stepped onto and and made me want to ask them to move up front or switch places. I understand the studio is small and it does get crowded, and I respect that we are all there for a good time and the more the merrier, but what these ladies were doing were just not considerate nor tactful. But otherwise, the class was great and we had a good workout.


After washing up Michelle and I went shopping for a bit - Sears had a Gala with live Christmas music and Pink by Victoria's Secret has opened, and there was a nice promo at La Senza where you get $10 off of a $50 purchase. The lace and frills were nice, but I managed to control myself from buying any because I had just picked up some from the Triumph warehouse sale. Showed my new leather jacket to my bro and now I'm having second thoughts - I really should have picked up something black or brown, and something more fitted. I think I am going to bring this one back and find something more in line with how I had envisioned it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment