Tuesday, September 20, 2011

nail art stickers

You know how I tend to go overboard on things (remember my gingerbread house compared to Michelle's)... Well, I did it again, this time with sparkly stickers on my nails. I think this nail art could pass for a bridal design, or at least if you are planning to attend a party where you would want to show up with a fancier manicure.





The base color is Nicole by OPI in cocoa a go-go and the stickers were a surprising find at the dollar store. They were quite finicky to peel off and properly position because of the adhesive backing but once you get the hang of it - it's so easy that I had put more than what's classy on my nails.


Also trying for the first time Drying Drops from the same line and I'd have to say although not an indispensable tool, it's something nice to have in case you are in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment