Friday, June 18, 2010

keeping up

I was really hoping to squeeze in a yoga class last night, but by the time I'm done with the cooking and cleaning - the class was already half way over.  I headed out to another gym that offered a BodyPump class at 8, but didn't make it neither because I had missed it by a few minutes and the class was already packed.  I still stayed for a little bit of cardio and weights, but the best part was the sauna.  I needed some "me" time and coming out of the sauna I felt much less stressed.

On top of that, I got to squeeze in some grocery shopping.  It's a brilliant idea to build a gym inside the supermarket.  I'm sure the supermarket benefits from increased sale because of the extra traffic drawn in by the gym.  I, for one, almost always do a quick lap around the supermarket after a workout and pick up a little something something - whether I need it or not.  Like that expensive block of cheese I'd splurge on, or crackers they'd put on sale (my new fave: PC's Swiss Sticks with Gruyère Cheese).  And I can always justify picking up some indulgent snacks because I've been good with going to the gym :)

No comments:

Post a Comment