Wednesday, May 5, 2010

zumba blues

Last night our Zumba class followed the new soundtrack - and I'm not lovin' it.  I'm not crazy about the new musics and the new movies - they're getting a little too funky for me.  And dangerous too, considering how crowded the studio was.  I'm starting to like Body Attack more than Zumba.

And soon there will be no more incentive to go to that particular Zumba class - Mish is cancelling her gym membership, and I'm considering doing the same.  It's an expense that I can probably live without now that summer is here and there's all these outdoor activities we can do for much much less.  I don't know.  I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. we can go swimming! i'm so excited to try out my new swimsuit.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to see you in your new bathing suit neither!! (gosh i that sounded so pervvy)

    ReplyDelete